Moving on + 207 followers
Hey guys, this is sad but true. Im leaving Reviviscent. The reason why is that I have to focus on school. And I can only juggle one graphic site which is TheFadingNight. And, I think Reviviscent will be fine without me, since Reviviscent has many makers! I wish you all the best. I've experienced a great time over here. Its time for me to move on. Its up to you, if you want to cancel out my name or whatsoever, I might come back. If I feel like it. Good bye.

+ Reviviscent has 207 followers. Thank you guys so much for following! xxx

Labels:

Comment (0)
Sunday, July 4, 2010 8:57 PM
+

Reviviscent is a graphic site which provides icons and banners for any users under specified conditions.
What makes us special is the quality, love and passion we put into the graphics we present to you ever since 19 Feb 2010 :)

Follow us by clicking the '+' sign on the left to get the latest updates / batches from us. :)